Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Manhattan School of Music, The Peter Jay Sharp Library, 130 Claremont Avenue, New York, NY 10027, USA
The Berlin Philharmonic's Digital Concert Hall
The first time you use the Digital Concert Hall, you must create a login for yourself.
- Go to https://0-www-digitalconcerthall-com.library.msmnyc.edu/en/home. If you're off-campus, you'll be prompted for your Library login.
- Click the button that says, "Get free and easy access." (It might take a moment to appear).
- Follow the instructions, making sure you tick one of the radio buttons indicating whether you're a student, teacher, or employee.
- Respond to the confirmation email to complete your signup.
- NB: You must reconfirm your account every three months by logging in again at the address above, using the LOGIN button in the upper right of the screen. You might want to make a note in your calendar so you don't go crazy wondering why your account suddenly stops working, when in fact you can reactivate it in a few seconds.
With your login, you can use the Digital Concert Hall exactly as if you have a personal subscription. Get their apps for mobile and streaming devices; stream live; or download videos for offline viewing. If you'd like to stream right from the website, we recommend using the direct address: https://www.digitalconcerthall.com/en/home