Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Naxos Music Library Mobile App
To use Naxos Music Library in a browser, no advance setup is required. Just be sure to use the special address links for the MSM Library, and use your LIbrary credentials to log in:
Naxos Music Library--Classical
Naxos Music Library--Jazz
To use Naxos on a phone or tablet, which allows you to download recordings for offline listening, follow these instructions:
- On a desktop computer, go to Naxos Music Library--Classical or Naxos Music Library--Jazz.
- Select Playlists from the menu on the left side of the page.
- Select Sign up in the upper right corner, and follow the directions.
- You'll receive a confirmation email, with a link to activate the account.
- Once you've activated your account, download the app from the relevant app store, and log in.
- Note that with your login, you can create playlists, and you can download recordings to your device for offline listening.
Using Naxos Playlists
The Naxos Mobile App