Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
There are two steps you have to take to get ready for ebooks. Once you've done them, you're set to go.
- To view and use Ebsco ebooks in a browser, you need to create a login for yourself on the Ebscohost site.
- Go to EBSCOhost (if you're off-campus, you have to be logged in on the Library's set to get there).
- Click the “Sign In” link along the top of the page.
- Click “Create a new Account.”
- Enter the relevant information and remember your Username and Password.
- Use your new Username and Password to log in to My EBSCOhost.
For more detailed information, including helpful video demonstrations, see Ebsco's own guide to Ebscohost.
- In order to borrow and download EBSCO ebooks, you must have Adobe Digital Editions installed on your computer, phone, or tablet.
- Adobe Digital Editions is a free download.
- You'll need to create an Adobe login, if you don't already have one.
See Ebsco's own guide to Adobe Digital Editions for more detailed instructions, including video demonstrations.
Ready to go? You can find the ebooks in our catalog, like any other part of our collection. Or you can browse through them all together on the Ebscohost website.